The CL-S 631 is ideal for producing small labels containing a large amount of complex data used inside mobile phones or on pharmaceutical packs. The higher resolution is also excellent for printing rating plates and other small labels on which graphics and logos are regularly used, such as CE logos or WEEE wheelie bin icons. The CL-S 631 fully supports 2D barcoding as well as the ability to print photo-quality images on media such as narrow wristbands.
The CL-S 631 is based on the highly successful CL-S 621 printer and incorporates Citizen's innovative active ribbon control and positioning system (ARCP). This maintains a constant tension on the ribbon, regardless of the length used, and eliminates the problems of poor print quality caused by ribbons wrinkling or slipping.
- Metal Hi-Lift™ mechanism: allows easier install of media or ribbons meaning less downtime and errors
- Internal 5-inch (125mm) media capacity - external eight-inch (200mm) holder available
- Ribbon capacity of 360m, inside or outside wound means less ribbon changing and greater consumable options.
- Cross-Emulation automatic language detection
- Zebra & Datamax emulations installed as standard
- ACRP keeps constant tension in the ribbon, removing wrinkles and avoiding rubbing or smudging
- Serial (RS232) and USB as standard - guarantees connection to any computer system
- Adjustable sensor: Suitable for printing regular and/or irregular shapes and sizes of label. Easy to change label size in the future
- Internal networking options: Both the Ethernet and WiFi options easily fit inside printer's case avoiding damage
- Direct thermal and thermal transfer options at 4 inches/second and 305dpi
|Technology||Thermal transfer and direct thermal|
12 dots/mm (300 dpi)
|Max. print speed||
|Max. print width||104mm|
|Max. media width||118mm|
|Min. media width||
|Max. roll size||
|Standard interfaces||Serial (RS-232C), USB|
|Optional interfaces||Parallel (IEEE-1284), Internal LAN 10/100 and wireless LAN 802.11b|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||231mm x 289mm x 270mm|
|Warranty||24 months Return to Base (RTB)
Printhead: six months or 30km