EnLabel is the professional choice for designing and printing labels through a functional Windows application which provides a graphics-based label design & separate print interface.
Label production often requires formatting of input data - EnLabel has comprehensive facilities for handling data: Keyboard Data Entry, Option Lists, Incrementing Numbers and Serial Numbering. Where more complicated processing is required, the Macro scripts feature provides all that a professional user needs for custom data manipulation. With this software package it is possible to connect to any database source including Access, dBase, Paradox, Btrieve, FoxPro, Excel, Lotus, OLEDB and ODBC, SQL Server and Oracle.
With its intuitive design & comprehensive features for incorporating bar code labelling into custom applications, leave data entry and printing to EnLabel or supply data directly to the “black box” version for formatting and printing.
Bar code labelling couldn’t be easier with all standard symbologies including Code 39, Interleaved 2-of-5, EAN/UPC, EAN 128, MSI, Plessey and many more.
With a comprehensive library of fully scalable symbols plus all Windows fonts including custom fonts on request.
Import images of all industry standard formats: bmp, pcx, tif, jpg, eps, wmf.
Any size, colour, thickness or fills plus many corner and end shapes.
Areas of application include: EDI, EPoS, distribution, supply chain, Odette, stock control, shop floor data capture, document tracking, medical and health, chemical and many more.
- Copy fitting and rich text formatting
- Dongle-free operation
- Scalable symbol library
- Enhanced user interface
- Upgraded database support with filter options
- High-speed thermal transfer driver set available
- Separate, easy-to-use print program
- Drive any printer: Thermal Transfer, Laser, Colour Inkjet…
- Company-wide solution for labelling and bar coding
- Standard formats available: Odette, Pallet, NATO...
- Link to any database
- Many wizards for quick & easy design
- Single and multi-user versions
- Many systems integration features