Labelmate TWIN-MATRIX-8-L/R Rewinder
Introducing the TWIN-MATRIX for Borderless Colour Printing and Effortless Matrix Removal.
The new TWIN-MATRIX is the most ingenious method to efficiently separate waste matrices from labels. It can function either as an offline station, paired with an unwinder, or seamlessly integrated inline with your (colour) label printer. The elongated tension arm forms a label loop to facilitate the back feeding process from your colour printer. Available in various sizes and orientations, there's a perfect TWIN-MATRIX model to complement any printer type. Key features include:
- Compact Design that fits neatly on any desk.
- Supports the back-feeding process for colour inkjet and tension-sensitive printers.
- Right-to-Left (R/L) edition for Epson Colorworks Series, TSC, Swift, DTM, and more.
- Left-to-Right (L/R) edition for Memjet-based solutions like Affinia and VIP.
- Impressive Speed of up to 125cm/sec to match the fastest available printers.
The TWIN-MATRIX effortlessly handles labels up to 220 mm wide and can wind a roll of labels with a diameter of up to 220 mm.
Constructed from robust, heavy-gauge steel, the TWIN-MATRIX Rewinder can be easily positioned. The optional alignment plate ensures a hassle-free setup in conjunction with your printer.
Reliable, high-quality, and virtually maintenance-free, the TWIN-MATRIX boasts a 5-YEAR PARTS and LABOUR LIMITED WARRANTY (1-Year on power supplies), the longest in the industry.
- Capable of handling labels up to 220mm in width.
- Can accommodate roll diameters of up to 2x 220mm.
- Efficient matrix removal.
- Supports the back feed process from your printer.