Labelmate LM-RRC-250 & LM-RRC-330 Label Counters
The Labelmate LM-RRC-250 & LM-RRC-330 label counting systems are convenient to use and come ready with a pre-set counter. The Labelmate RRC-250 model is ideal for applications where the maximum roll size is 250mm (9.8”) or less and your label is 152 (6”) or less. The Labelmate RRC-330 is ideal for bigger rolls with max size of 330mm (13”).
Key Features & Specifications
- All Digital. No adjustment required for different label webs and opacity.
- There must be a gap between successive labels.
- Rugged Construction
- Adjustable Label Guides
- “Wind-In” or “Wind-Out”
- Out-of-Paper Auto-Stop
- Label width: Up to 6” (152-mm)
- Universal 90-250V, 50-60Hz Power Supply.
- RRC250: Standard 3” (76-mm) Unwind and Rewind Core Holders
- RRC-330: 3” (76-mm) Unwind Core Holder & Adjustable 1” to 4” (25 to 100- mm) Rewind Core Holder
- Built-in 6-Digit Preset-Counter for opaque labels. Digital Controller for accurate and repeatable counts.
- RRC-250 Roll diameter up to 10” (254-mm). Speed: Up to 80”/sec. with included High-Speed Motor
- RRC-330 Roll diameter up to 13” (330-mm). Speed: Up to 108”/sec. with included High-Speed Motor.